Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

+7
Fairy
Lina
Violet
Linzy
FaerieMusk
raki
Aslinn Dhan
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 5th 2011, 9:44 pm

Hey there Fangtime, go up in introductions and introduce yourself, so we will know something about you....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Season 4 Episode 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  fangtime July 5th 2011, 9:53 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:Hey there Fangtime, go up in introductions and introduce yourself, so we will know something about you....

Sure. will do now! I didn't see that part... I'm still exploring the website/forum! Wink
fangtime
fangtime
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  TiffTiff July 16th 2011, 8:10 pm

I think Marnie is manipulating her group and she is using some sort of glamour to make herself look less evil and more...innocent.

I am so glad Sookie is being put in her place, she needs people like Pam to be blunt with her and she shouldn't be all over Jessica like that.

Jessica and Hoyt are not going to work out, obviously. She needs time to adjust to herself. I mean, think, she is still a young girl even if she is a vampire.

Nan is such a...well you get where I'm going. She is using Bill so badly.

Bill is not a badass to me. It is just too hard to imagine him like that. I do like that he has somewhat moved on from Sookeh.

Poor Sam, he needs some serious help and that group he is with is too fishy to me. I think that girl is seducing him for nefarious reasons and he needs something good right now.

Oh Jason, you should have ran when you had the chance. Crystal has gone and lost every single marble...

I can't wait until I can see the next episode. Eric, Eric, Eric Viking
TiffTiff
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2