Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat

+9
Violet
westexan
Aslinn Dhan
SweetAndWild
FangBanger
Linzy
raki
Damien
GodSpeed
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat Empty Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat

Post  GodSpeed May 12th 2010, 5:02 pm

Thread will open 1 hour before episode airs.

Bill reveals to Sookie that she is part fairy. Sam has flashbacks to 2003, when he was a jewel thief and killed two people. Arlene asks Holly for help with her pregnancy after telling Terry that Rene is the baby's father. Holly reveals she is a Wiccan. Hoyt breaks up with Summer. Hoyt is attacked by Tommy in dog form, but Jessica saves him. Eric makes a will, leaving everything to Pam. Lafayette heals Calvin's injuries with V. Jesús and Lafayette do V together and, in their drug-induced state, see Jesús' grandfather, a sorcerer who dabbled in black magic. Jason confesses to Sookie and Tara that he killed Eggs. Jason learns that Crystal is a were-panther. Sookie goes to see Eric, who, after kissing her, locks her up in Fangtasia's dungeon. Russell picks up a male prostitute who resembles Talbot and stakes him.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat Empty Re: Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat

Post  GodSpeed August 22nd 2010, 8:17 pm

Thread now open. 45 minutes! I can't wait.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien August 22nd 2010, 8:25 pm

My cable is out. Evil or Very Mad I'm going to have to wait for the replay.
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed August 22nd 2010, 10:24 pm

First thought -

Thank you Hoyt and Jess for doing what I've wanted to do all year. Now if the little flea bag will just get the hint.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 23rd 2010, 12:22 am

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat Tumblr_l7l6wbiB331qcs3sko1_400
Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat Tumblr_l7l9z55duQ1qazf3y
Wink

Need to watch again, but I liked the episode.

Here you go GS and Sal!

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat Tumblr_l7l8i9n6Rl1qbryheo1_400

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat Tumblr_l7l8uliiOz1qbryheo1_400
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 23rd 2010, 1:51 am

I liked this episode too.

It seemed like it was all about confronting the truth.
-Sookie is a fairy.
-Jason fessed up about Eggs.
-Arlene told Terry the truth.
-Looks like Sookie realized she does have feelings for Eric, enough to seek him out and kiss him back.
-Tara revealing what Franklin did to her.
-Hoyt and Jessica, awww.
-Sam coming to terms with his past. It was not easy to watch Sam kill those people.
-Crystal revealed what she was to Jason.

I loved when Jason kicked Bill out of his house after he got in his face like he did. Jason is right, Sookie always does what she wants even at the behest of everyone around her.
I don't know about Jesus and Lafayette and the V, it was a bit odd and hurried.
And why doesn't Sookie, Sam and Tara react the same way to V like these two or like Jason does?

Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FangBanger August 23rd 2010, 5:06 am

I miss Franklin and his enormous fangs! I suppose he did need to keep his crazy somewhere, just as Amy had her big purse of crazy.

I was a little dissapointed in the panther CGI ... I was hoping for better.. but .. it works for what it needs.

I LOVE the Jesus and Lafayette story line... the whole V sequence was very interesting to see the family lines. * Shaman in a sunday hat*

FINALLY!! Jessica and Hoyt! THANK YOU FOR THAT! I just want to know ONE thing: where is Maxine.. i miss her crazy "like a cat on a hot tin roof" self.

FangBanger
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild August 23rd 2010, 7:22 am

I thought tonights episode was AMAzING! Perhaps one of the most intense. I'm glad they cleared up so many of the questions.

Jason, oh Jason.... I've always had hopes for Jason and Tara and I had it for a glimpse... I hope Tara can forgive Jason and move past what happened. I think it'll be good for Jason that he told Sookie and Tara, I think it was eating at him so bad.

Jesus and Lafayette were great and the V sequence was really interesting. I have a feeling Jesus is alot more than what he's letting on.

I loved the argument between Eric and Bill, I think Eric knows something about Bill that no one else does and I'm curious as to what it is. As soon as Eric said that he wouldnt be around, the change in Sookie's expression said it all. I knew she was dying inside wondering what the hell he ment. I loved the dream sequence..."I know this is a dream" "Then you might as well enjoy it." Fabulous! Idont even have words for what went down in Eric's office. I thought it was amazing. And I love how Sookie tired to pull away at first then totally couldnt resist. It was a great way of showing that all of Sookie's "I hate you Eric... your an awful person....blah blah....I dont have feelings for you, ew....blah... Was all total BS. She wants him, she cant ddeny it. The ending was ridiculous, though I think that Eric is up to something that will actually help Sookie rather than hurt her. I dont know what she's so miffed being locked in his basement anyway...doesnt she remember what she saw last time she went down there?

All in all amazing episode! I cant believe there is only two left and then 10 long months of nothing....Cant wait for next week!
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 23rd 2010, 11:14 am

So I'm going to post more later, but work is calling. For now I'll just leave this Wink