Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood

+15
westexan
Sian
raki
Renee
SweetAndWild
Imagine
Fyre
Violet
Lina
SugarMags
Linzy
Butter2
FangBanger
Aslinn Dhan
GodSpeed
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood Empty Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood

Post  GodSpeed May 12th 2010, 5:08 pm

Thread open!

Get ready to squee. Only 1.5 hours to go!

Sookie enlists the help of Eric in her search for the missing Bill. Sam begins his search for his birth parents. Tara falls into despair following Eggs's death and attempts suicide. Lafayette invites Tara's mother to help watch over her while Jason and Andy work to cover up the truth regarding their role in Eggs's death. Jessica attempts to take back what she has done. Eric is paid a surprise visit by the Vampire Queen of Louisiana, Sophie-Anne. Bill frees himself from his captors but finds himself in unfriendly territory in Mississippi.

Last edited by GodSpeed on June 14th 2010, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood Empty Re: Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 13th 2010, 8:28 pm

Yipee.....about 18 minutes before the preshow
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FangBanger June 13th 2010, 9:18 pm

ENJOY THE PREMIERE EVERYONE!!!!
FangBanger
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 13th 2010, 10:01 pm

Very cool epi...what did you all think?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 June 13th 2010, 10:02 pm

cheers cheers AMAZING!!!! Viking
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 13th 2010, 10:03 pm

I saw my Naked Viking! cheers
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags June 13th 2010, 10:10 pm

OK, so long with Lorena, SA needs a good staking. That being said, LOVED it!! Lots of nekkid viking - woohoo!!

I'm so happy that Pam so far has more of a presence. "No Sookie, stop, don't go down there." "Eric, I couldn't hold her back."

The wolves were amazing!! I am so glad that they didn't go with cheesy CGI. Don Swayze looks so much like his brother! (BTW - I think I saw him on the Y&R this week... hmmm...)

Poor Jessica - she's just way in over her head. And she keeps on finding out about her vamp powers the hard way, and from other people.

And Mr. Sex-On-A-Stick ahem, lost his stick, so to speak. If the old Jason could, he'd smack the new one.

This is just a rough first impression. I'll get something better once I've slept on it, and watched it over again!!
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina June 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

Amazing. Eric, basement, ropes..hello? Could anything be better?! Yeah Pam's drool responses were great. QSA is broke and tried bullying my vamp..someone needs a stake. It was interesting to know the weres kidnapped Bill, and not ones sent by Eric. I too will need to rewatch.
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 12:34 am

Bill and Sam sex dream. I would love to see the outtakes on that! "You can have the shirt off my back if you want it." I'm surprised Sam didn't wake up pissed. Was it just me or did the lady on the phone call say her name was Audrey Fisher? Isn't that the name of the costume designer for the show?

I figured it would be the werewolves that would kidnapp Bill (even though my little Barry theory went out the window). Still pretty sure Lorena is behind it. Pretty disappointed in Eric for planning on doing something with Bill, also. Yes, Eric girls don't get too mad at me. It just isn't right!

Tara really got to me this episode. She wasn't in this episode much, or had many lines, but she made me feel so sad. I was kind of upset with Sookie that she didn't make more of an effort to comfort her. Yes, Sookie is dealing with her own problem but hell I don't think she should have kicked Tara out of her house like that. Even if Tara was a little out of control. Hopefully next episode we will see the girls helping each other.

Jessica. Oh, Jessica. The more I see her the more I love her. I'm glad she was trying to help the man rather than being ruthless with his body (blood). I had a feeling that was what she was aiming for at the end of last season. I think she'll be okay.

Jason brought back the kind of humor I missed from the first season. He's conflicted yet again, but when is he ever not? I do wonder how he's going to handle the situation. Just glad to see him back in Bon Temps trying to be his old self, even if it isn't "working" for him.

I am very curious about Sam's family and why his brother lied about his identity.

That's it for now! Since I'm on the west coast I'm on the third time I've watched this episode, and it's only 9:30!
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre June 14th 2010, 1:34 am

Naked Viking having sex cheers That made my night, week, year! Give me more! Viking

I feel bad for Tara. She's so low right now. For once I actually felt bad for her. Her mother drives me crazy.

The Sam and Bill dream made my husband go WTF! So I had to explain the whole blood drinking/ dreaming thing. Bill's facial expressions during this scene were S-E-X-Y.

"Turn off the conscious, turn on the dick". I cracked up laughing.

And there was more Pam too! I love her sense of humor "No Sookie, stop, don't go down there." "Eric, I couldn't hold her back."
Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine June 14th 2010, 4:46 am

i loved the first episode.

I also adored Pam this episode, gotta love her scene with Lafayette and i also love her clothes and the way she just looks at people.

the scene with yvetta well lol not much i can say other than cheers naaaked Akars lol

i am interested to see how the wolves and Bill thing pans out because i honestly thought it was lorena, maybe she is behind it but who knows.

overall affraid loved it
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild June 14th 2010, 8:02 am

LOVED the premiere!!!!

First of all....nekkid BV.... Shocked what more could we ask for?! And I loved the way that Sookie was trying so hard to look away. Secondly LOVE Pam! She starting to remind me a little more of book Pam and thats super exciting. I loved when she "tried" to stop Sookie. I'm also loving Jessica more and more! Poor Tara.... the girl really cant catch a break, I hope things start to look up for her soon. I'm loving big brother Lafayette as well and the way he's taking care of her.

The scene with Bill and Sam... I couldnt help it, I laughed. I wonder if Sam realizes that its all because of the blood or not...

I hope Eric rats on QSA...she deserves it. I really dont like her. Though she did have on some fabulous shoes...

I thought the wolves were amazing and I too am glad that they didnt go with CGI.

Needless to say, I cant wait for next week!!!!
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee June 14th 2010, 8:07 am

SweetAndWild said....Quote: I hope Eric rats on QSA...she deserves it. I really dont like her. Though she did have on some fabulous shoes... :End Quote

You and I are operating to the same wavelength. LOL

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed June 14th 2010, 9:00 am

Awesome episode!

Andy never fails to impress, "Conscience off, dick on. Now repeat after me"

Poor, poor Jessica.

When the Bill and Sam scene came on everyone in the house was like "WTF" quoting Andy. When Sam said "How'd you find me all the way up here in Arkansas" I was like "this is a dream for sure"

"is Bills stamina not up to snuff" Rofl. That line was awesome.

Spoiler:

More thoughts after re-viewing.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 14th 2010, 9:15 am

Renee wrote:SweetAndWild said....Quote: I hope Eric rats on QSA...she deserves it. I really dont like her. Though she did have on some fabulous shoes... :End Quote

You and I are operating to the same wavelength. LOL

Renee

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood 03x01-bad_blood_141
screencap from http://skarsgardnews.com/gallery/

They are great shoes...but she better watch herself when it comes to the GP, thats all I got to say Evil or Very Mad
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed June 14th 2010, 9:19 am

Admit it you girls weren't looking at the shoes, you just wanted an excuse to post an extreme close-up of the vikings crotch.

Poke with stick
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sian June 14th 2010, 9:26 am

Woo Hoo Thanks Raki I like it a lot!

Woop woop loved Episode 1! Seems like everyone is in up to their eyeballs in Bon Temps tonight! Viking

First off: Nakkid Eric, yeah baby!!! I would love to be have been on set when that was filmed, I wonder how many takes it took Rofl

Andy really stepped up for Jason, I never thought he had it in him. The little talk he had with him after when Jason was falling apart, oh my gosh.

I liked the Queen before, I thought her quirky character was quite entertaining, but now I really dislike her. "All Fur coat and no knickers!" I hope she gets staked, and Eric, Pam or Sookie gets to do it.

That dream scene with Sam and Bill was excrucitaing! "The waters hard in Arkensaw" affraid

If they stay in line with the books a little then Lorena must have something to do with Bills abduction, or even Russell Edgington perhaps...with a plan to bring down the Queen?
Sian
Sian
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 14th 2010, 9:33 am

Hey I just noticed this...but the episode was renamed to Bad Blood some time ago. So you may want to change the thread title. Wink
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed June 14th 2010, 9:39 am

raki wrote:Hey I just noticed this...but the episode was renamed to Bad Blood some time ago. So you may want to change the thread title. Wink

I had it named "Bad Blood" but my cable box had it named "Pack Of Wolves", so I changed it yesterday. lol Let me change it back. Computer Crash
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 14th 2010, 9:45 am

Well it really makes no difference to me, I've just noticed everywhere else has it listed as Bad Blood.

Ah heck...who cares S3 is here! cheers

I agree Sian, the scenes with Andy and Jason are great. I'm looking foward to watching these two this season for sure.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild June 14th 2010, 9:51 am

GodSpeed wrote:Admit it you girls weren't looking at the shoes, you just wanted an excuse to post an extreme close-up of the vikings crotch.

Poke with stick

Alright you caught me... lol

Does anyone by chance know the song that played at the credits? And the one that played at the begining of the pre-show where they showed all the character pictures?
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 11:01 am

I'm kind of excited that Hoyt is going to be crashing at Jason's for a while. That was a nice little surprise that I'm sure will bring some laughs. Odd Couple, anyone?
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 14th 2010, 12:15 pm

There was one thing that was bothering me about QSA's reaction about missing Bill. Either she is very stupid for not wanting to get the only other person back who knows about the V selling. Or she knows more about Bill's kidnapping then she is letting on. If she does know about Bill's kidnapping perhaps she is counting on whoever took him to take care of the problem.

Oh and she better keep her hands off the GP. Evil or Very Mad
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 14th 2010, 12:37 pm

WHat I liked about the Episode:

I liked most everything. The way Sookie handled the Bill situation, getting right on the J-O-B and figuring out he was taken. The scenes with the kidnappers drinking Bill's blood was effectively cringeworthy, and how he got away from them was good.

I loved seeing Jessica and her attempts to save the trucker, though I did sort of feel bad for her when he called her a whore and she agreed. And Sookie was a big old fly in her ointment every time she was trying to deal with her situation. But it was interesting to see them interacting.

There can never be enough Pam and Lafayette. Nuff said.

Eric...oh Eric you are such a bad boy and every one liked his 30 seconds of screen time, but I just looked down at his feet. Eric, you should really wear shower shoes, or flip flops if you are gonna conduct your...affairs...in the basement....You'll get ring worm...or cholera...or hives, tear assing around in your big naked ass feet slapping on that filthy floor.

The scene with Bill and the little old lady was kind of tough. I understand Bill enough to know he hated to feed from her, but still, it troubled me, and though he did give her a new memory and gave her some money, I know it will bother Bill's conscience. He is just that type of guy. But it was well done. As was the dream Sam had...And I knew it was a dream...Water in Arkansas is hard....Bill doesn't talk that way...

Things I didn't like:

Tara trying to commit suicide. That is just so out of character to me. Tara is a stone flower. She would mourn like crazy but hide it behind the sharp tongue she has hidden behind all her life. She would be burdened, but she is a survivor. This would not have led her to consider checking out. Perhaps AB was just wanting to make her extremely vulnerable when Franklin appears, but it just was over the edge.

Lettie Mae....is she delusional or what? I know, she is on the get clean, stay straight kick, but I fear her story line will suck up too much dramatic story line best suited to other characters.

Sam's people: there needed to be a bit more about this. It was a little under developed to me...

Jason's story line: Not well thought out. Could have been better executed, and could have had more Hoyt. We need to know what he is thinking and his reaction to Jessica apparently blowing him off. This would have been better use of the story line instead of Jason's momentary lack of sex-ability.

All in all though, I loved the Vampire action, and I loved the opener. It was far more more fast paced than last season's. And I can't wait to write the countdown for Wednesday....what will we talk about?
Whistle
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 14th 2010, 1:10 pm

Good point Linzy, I suspect they were sent by someone. Overall I think it was a great episode, then again I am partial.......I loved all the little quotes and the bickering, I am so glad to see some Pam! She really had some great lines. I will admit, as much as I hated ERW last season, she kicked it up a notch and I enjoyed her scene, even though I am with everyone else, let's carve a stake just for her. Project for our next meeting. Laughing Let's see, oh Sam, just had to open that box. LOVE Lafayette, love that he is back and that he, for a split second, got comfy with Pam! Poor Tara, she just isn't gonna have a good season! Arlene cracks me up, poor Terry, just along for the ride! Gosh so much more to say, not enough time, be back soon!!

Edited to add: Aslinn, great points and I completely agree. I thought there should have been more Hoyt also, man does Jason just luck out and find all the willing to give it to strangers type of girls or what?? I enjoyed the Jessica scenes, I really love her character. For me though, Pam took it home!! Sookie's line about Pam's "lesbian weirdness" was hilarious!!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next