Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.11 - Fresh Blood

+7
Lina
Linzy
raki
Fairy
westexan
Violet
GodSpeed
11 posters

Go down

Episode 3.11 - Fresh Blood Empty Episode 3.11 - Fresh Blood

Post  GodSpeed May 12th 2010, 5:02 pm

Thread will open 1 hour before episode airs.

Sookie is rescued from Fangtasia's basement by Bill and Yvetta. Lafayette continues to have scary visions after his recent V trip. Jessica confesses to Hoyt that she killed a trucker and Hoyt allows Jessica to feed from him. Eric informs Russell that drinking Sookie's fairy blood will allow vampires to "day walk". Arlene believes Holly's potion has induced a miscarriage, but the baby survives. Sam goes on a drunken rampage and closes Merlotte's for the night after firing Tommy and insulting Terry and the waitresses. Jason finds out that Kitch is on V. Tara tells Andy that she knows about Eggs' murder and the coverup. While Sam and Tara hook up, Tommy breaks into Merlotte's safe. Bill and Sookie are taken captive by Russell and Eric, and brought to Fangtasia. Russell and Eric drink Sookie's blood. Eric tricks Russell into walking outside, then handcuffs himself to Russell and they await death in the daylight.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.11 - Fresh Blood Empty Re: Episode 3.11 - Fresh Blood

Post  GodSpeed August 29th 2010, 8:40 pm

20 minuted trubies! I can't wait. bounce
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 29th 2010, 10:39 pm

The show was okay...

Sam- His cheese really did slide off his cracker. I'm having a hard time seeing him like this. I do like that he brought up the fact that everyone sees him as a good guy and depend on him too much for that. Tara was the perfect person to talk to about it. Their little hook up? I was okay with it because I do think they need each other.

Jason- This whole Kitch storyline is fine, but I don't know where they're placing it in the season. It seems like something they could have waited to do. We are at the end of the season and there are a lot of important things happening that this just feels out of place and unnecessary. He should have tried harder to look for Sookie. Jason, think about it...the vampire bar you visited in Shreveport?

Lafayette- Oh boy! Jesus scared me too. I don't blame Lala for trusting his instinct on this one. I do think Jesus is genunine, though. There's just something that might be dark in there...

Tara- I loved the conversation between her and Andy. He was so sincere that she knew she couldn't blame him or Jason. The only person to blame is Maryann. Tara, relax. You can breathe now.

Bill and Sookie- He really kicked ass in this episode! First with Pam then with Eric. I loved what him and Sookie were talking about in the car. Their idea of a normal life. I especially loved it when he said he would be a teacher. Doesn't surprise me at all since I always have a thing for teachers Wink It was just sad because this life they talked about will never be likely for either of them. I liked that Sookie was honest with Bill about Eric and why she can't trust vampires right now. Bill was a man and listened instead of going crazy on her. Oh, and I like how Yvetta was the one to save Sookie. So unexpected and pretty cool of her to want to help (even if she is a gold digging whore).

Eric- I don't get why he handcuffed himself to Russell. I know Russell could easily get away if Eric went back inside, but there could have been an easier way, could there? He really was going to die for everyone. We'll see how he gets himself out of this. Oh, and I like how he included Bill in on the plan instead of keeping him in the dirt. I bet they loved fighting each other even if it was a set up.

Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet August 29th 2010, 10:43 pm

By the way, did anyone else get really annoyed that they did the "In Memoriam" before the epsiode? They should have saved that until the end. Once I saw that I knew the episode was going to be pretty short. Maybe that's why they added it.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 29th 2010, 11:11 pm

Wow, Sam really has a chip on his shoulder doesn't he? I mean, learn the word NO before you get all crazy!!! I did like the conversation between him and Tara, really puts it into perspective. Oh Lord Jason, really..........really, you LUV her??? Give me a break. Okay, I am seriously worried about our Dear Sookie, I mean, when you drain someone to the brink of death, twice, then give her MORE vampire blood, doesn't that almost, I mean almost, make her one too??? The "night"dreaming they were doing about being normal was to just sad, sweet yes, but sad none the less. I agree Violet, if Russel wanted to get away, he could just take Eric with him couldn't he? He is 3 times Eric's age and if he could kill Eric that easily then he could carry him off!! UGH, the wait is going to be torture. Pam, honey, I love you even more every week!! I disagree with your actions sometimes, but you sure know how to keep me chuckling! Although I do not think $14.95 for a bottle of collodial silver, a.k.a. Vampire Mace, is too much!!! Damn, HBO, you surprise me every week. Oh biscuit whore, going into cahoots with Maxine isn't your best move. I CANNOT believe we didn't get anymore Jessica and Hoyt. Oh Arlene, you should have known better. Terry cracked me up dancing around that hospital room like that. LaLa I say run, just RUN from HeySoos, put your best running shoes on and get the hell away from him.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy August 29th 2010, 11:23 pm

There were parts of the episode I enjoyed and parts I didn't enjoy. I didn't like seeing Bill and Pam fight, and the only reason Yvetta saved Sookie was to spite Eric, not because she had any concern for her.

Sam is acting like a jerk, and I don't like what AB is doing with his character. I also don't like the time spent on the Jason/Kitch storyline. What the hell is the point?

The conversation Sookie and Bill had about their dream future was sweet, but we all know that won't happen.

Arlene's true colors are beginning to show. Poor Terry needs to find a good woman.

Though Jessica and Hoyt are talking and sharing blood, I don't think their relationship is out of the woods yet.

My favorite scenes by far were related to the main storyline with Eric, Bill, Sookie, and Russell. The scene between Eric and Pam was very moving. It was puzzling why Eric just didn't run back inside Fangtasia and lock Russell outside instead of cuffing himself to him. It was nice to see Eric and Bill work together if only for a few minutes.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm a book purist because I find all the superfluous storylines bothersome.

Last edited by Fairy on August 30th 2010, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 29th 2010, 11:29 pm

Episode 3.11 - Fresh Blood Tumblr_l7y44rzjMa1qcs3sko1_r1_400