Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood

+15
westexan
Sian
raki
Renee
SweetAndWild
Imagine
Fyre
Violet
Lina
SugarMags
Linzy
Butter2
FangBanger
Aslinn Dhan
GodSpeed
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood

Post  FaerieMusk June 14th 2010, 6:30 pm

Yay for Season 3!!! I for one cooked up a big batch of red velvet cupcakes and sipped on a few pomegranate martinis for the occasion! I think I may have had some pizza too...but it's all a blur. What I DO know is that I saw Eric's nekkid behind, Bill and Sam gettin' homoerotic and Hoyt lookin' pretty darm cute with his new hair cut. The one storyline that I wish could die a quick death is Tara and her mama. I just don't enjoy any of their scenes. Although I did enjoy Lafayette in his bedazzled jersey giving mama the what for.
My one concern moving forward is for Pam. I feel like her warning to Eric was a bit of a foreshadowing. I feel like she will be the one to pay for all of this through interrogation or by being caught in the act of doing Eric's Queen Sophie Ann's dirty work. The more desperate QSA gets, the messier things will get. Instead of laying low she's forcing them to sell at 50% off! Deals like that will travel fast. Yikes!!! This is not going to end well. Unless of course QSA goes down for the whole thing. That I could handle.
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 14th 2010, 6:49 pm

SweetAndWild wrote:
GodSpeed wrote:Admit it you girls weren't looking at the shoes, you just wanted an excuse to post an extreme close-up of the vikings crotch.

Poke with stick

Alright you caught me... lol

Does anyone by chance know the song that played at the credits? And the one that played at the begining of the pre-show where they showed all the character pictures?

Here you go Sweet.

The song during the credits was "Bad Blood" by Beck.
The song for the pre-show was "Evil (Is Going on)" by CC Adcock & Jace Everett.

They are both on the TB Vol 2 soundtrack.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild June 14th 2010, 7:25 pm

Oh thank you so much!!!
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister June 14th 2010, 8:11 pm

Just to put in my two pence.

I must say that I liked this opener far better than last season. I loved seeing Jessica of course and I hope she gets out of her prediciment soon.

I do have some pity in my heart for Bill. Imagine being drained like that...can't be comfortable.

Eric....that is no way to treat a lady, have you never heard the old saying, treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore?

I would have loved to have seem more of Sam's family, less of Tara's family and more of Lafayette and Pam.

And no Pam, I never mistake you for someone who gives a shite, regardless of the color you are wearing.

Just help my little Jessica out of her trouble please, Pam?
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre June 14th 2010, 9:23 pm

My husband would like all female cast to be introduced like Yvetta was. Rolling Eyes
I married a perv. Sad
Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 14th 2010, 10:44 pm

I agree, aslinn. I was so glad to see that Sookie was trying very hard to find Bill. I didn't expect her to try to file a police report, yet she tried twice. It won't do her any good but it shows how desperate she is to find Bill. She's going to be dedicated to finding out what happened. Yep, she loves him.

She even went as far as to call Isabel in Texas. Might be interesting since she's revealing Bill's disappearance to other vampires while Eric wishes to keep it quiet (for the most part). Maybe the Magister will find out.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 15th 2010, 9:14 am

You know something, after watching it six times now (just by the schedule and not the multitude of times I watched it ondemand) I think but I am not sure, that I see Yvetta react to the magister and the queen in a way that is suspicious. She likes the Eastern Europeans (She certain enjoyed Lutis) and she told Eric she bugged his office (wonder how she did that?) So, I think we better keep an eye on little miss hot pants....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild June 15th 2010, 9:31 am

I noticed that too about Yevetta's reaction. It was almost like she looked to Eric like please dont let them hurt me.... I dont know I just thought it was strange...
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  SugarMags June 15th 2010, 10:04 am

I honestly didn't know where to put this... but, it needed to be posted!!

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood - Page 2 Family-crest

But since it has to do with this episode... feel free, Aslinn and GS to move it if you want.
SugarMags
SugarMags
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 15th 2010, 10:47 am

One thing I noticed after watching again last night was the multiple times someone mentioned someone else's name, kinda soap opera-like. I kinda was aware of it the first viewing, but really noticed the 2nd go 'round. It kinda annoyed me, we get the picture people....... Maybe it's just me!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister June 15th 2010, 12:34 pm

Yes, it was almost as if they were reminding us who the cast of characters are. Well spotted Westexan.
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien June 15th 2010, 3:35 pm

Jessica: I'm glad she tried to help the trucker

Pam: Was the highlight of the episode for me

Jason: hilarious

Bill: was badass

I need to rewatch the episode again
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine June 15th 2010, 4:02 pm

So Perez hilton.com posted the viewship for sunday night and it is brilliant.

5.1 million Very Happy
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien June 15th 2010, 5:30 pm

The magister is stronger than the Queen?
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 15th 2010, 6:14 pm

Imagine wrote:So Perez hilton.com posted the viewship for sunday night and it is brilliant.

5.1 million Very Happy

Great news cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 15th 2010, 6:52 pm

Sal wrote:The magister is stronger than the Queen?

Apparently, the Magister holds considerable powers and may be able to render some level of action or judgment against the Vampire Royalty in Aland Ball's take on Vampire Politics. Much like the Ancient Pythoness of the books who could hear disputes and cases against a king or queen and pass a judgment against her.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk June 16th 2010, 6:22 pm

I have a question...and if anyone can answer it it's one of you! Was there something odd in the editing of the scenes with Bill in the car, or was I not paying close enough attention to what was going on? I thought I heard that buzzing noise that is typically used when glamouring, but I couldn't wrap my brain around Bill sitting in the back seat getting drained to jumping into the front seat, to climbing out of the car with gloves on sans silver chain etc. I will watch it again, but I found the whole sequence a little confusing. Am I alone on this one?
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 16th 2010, 6:48 pm

I thought the same exact thing!! I had forgotten all about it, but I think that is what they were getting at. One more thing, can someone please tell me what happened to our nice size 8 Sookie??? Now I know that is just knit-picking. Did I already mention that Jessica really helped to make this episode! I really enjoyed her and her &*((^%%$, ((^%^()( that she had going while trying to open the hidey hole door! She cracked me up and made it very believable. I am still pondering over the Eric sex scene, I just don't know yet. Not about the nakedness or anything, just the coldness of it all!! Viking
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 16th 2010, 8:03 pm

FaerieMusk wrote:I have a question...and if anyone can answer it it's one of you! Was there something odd in the editing of the scenes with Bill in the car, or was I not paying close enough attention to what was going on? I thought I heard that buzzing noise that is typically used when glamouring, but I couldn't wrap my brain around Bill sitting in the back seat getting drained to jumping into the front seat, to climbing out of the car with gloves on sans silver chain etc. I will watch it again, but I found the whole sequence a little confusing. Am I alone on this one?

Well, he was being drained and restrained by silver, could be like kryptonite, our Vampires experience a weakening of their Vampiric powers when they are being held by silver. Quite possibly, our Bill had to wait until our furry friend was stoned on Bill's blood before he could properly influence him in a way that would go unseen by the other weres holding him
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk June 17th 2010, 2:01 pm

Thanks Aslinn, I believe you're correct. I just thought it was strange that he all of a sudden was in the front seat and then crawling out of the car with gloves on. Did he have those gloves on in the restaurant? Was that buzzing that I heard his attempt to glamour them in his weakened state? And then when he said that they were draining him too fast...do you think they took the silver off of him and that's when he jumped them? I need to rewatch...I may have blinked and missed something. I was enjoying a red velvet cupcake and you know preoccupying that can be!
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 17th 2010, 3:49 pm

No those were the fancy touring gloves the were complained he'd gotten Vamper juice on. That is when Bill says that that they are about to drain him to death. If you notice, he watches the were taking off the gloves and then he looks over at him...that is where I think he got the opportunity to glamour the weres in the back and get free to kill the were in the driver seat.

Red Velvet cake always distracts me Razz
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk June 17th 2010, 6:53 pm

Ahhh...Aslinn...you're so right. Hahaha. Thanks for taking the time to point that out! I swear...you look down for one second to peel the wrapper off your cupcake and poof...a car crashes, Vampire Bill emerges with gloves on and Crazy . Eric's naked butt may have glamoured me into a stupor...or if it hadn't happened at this point in the episode...the anticipation may have done it! Hee hee.

Did you enjoy this episode? I talk to one TB faithful that wasn't that impressed and wanted more from it. But, in my opinion...a hell of a lot happened and there are MANY foreshadowed events laid out for not just the next epi...but the entire season.
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 17th 2010, 9:50 pm

I did like the epi. It was a lot more interesting and exciting than the first epi of last season. I am really looking forward to this season.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan April 3rd 2011, 10:31 pm

So, I sat down and watched the first epi again, on HBO...It was a wonderful feeling of coming home....And even though I knew everything that was going happen, I was still happy to be watching it....

Again, I was fascinated by the viciousness of the eff-You crew, Bill's determined cunning, Eric's feet flapping in the filthy basement and that "leads with the pelvis walk" and Pam's "maybe I wear too much pink" speech....Found my self feeling as though I could not wait for the next episode...

What did you think?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani April 3rd 2011, 10:38 pm

I quite agree and altho I hear their voices and whatnot in my head all the time, as well as on youtube, it was just a very comforting feeling of coming home again. Altho I still think it ended too soon, LOL! Hubby and I both said, Already?
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2