Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin

+6
fangtime
Lina
Fairy
Linzy
Aolani
raki
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 Empty Re: S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin

Post  Fairy July 1st 2011, 4:23 pm

fangtime wrote:Thanks guys for the info and the welcome! I wonder who can be the killed one! I doubt Tara, she's getting on everybody's nerves but the writers seems to like her.... and she's in the books..I'm scared to say it... but I think i'll be Lafaiette! Sad

Based on the premise that it might likely be a character who is not in the books, we could also consider Jessica. Oh no, Jessica?
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 Empty Re: S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin

Post  Damien July 1st 2011, 6:12 pm

Fairy wrote:
fangtime wrote:Thanks guys for the info and the welcome! I wonder who can be the killed one! I doubt Tara, she's getting on everybody's nerves but the writers seems to like her.... and she's in the books..I'm scared to say it... but I think i'll be Lafaiette! Sad

Based on the premise that it might likely be a character who is not in the books, we could also consider Jessica. Oh no, Jessica?

Evil or Very Mad

I think the witches help Jessica with her little problem.
Damien
Damien
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  fangtime July 1st 2011, 8:09 pm

Fairy wrote:

Oh i hope not! Jessica is the best thing that TB added to the the books stories! Embarassed Embarassed
fangtime
fangtime
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 1st 2011, 9:01 pm

I hope not as well. And there are plenty of other TB characters who aren't in the books.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 July 1st 2011, 9:32 pm

Bye Bye Claudine. I don't like her much in TB land anyway.
Spoiler:

It wouldn't bother me a bit if Tara died.. Just not my LaLa..
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 3rd 2011, 12:00 am

Here's another clip of Eric getting his fang-on. I love the expression on his face!

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 3rd 2011, 12:40 pm

Mmm vulnerable Eric is just as yummylicious as sexy devil may care Eric. This man is too versatile for his own good!
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 3rd 2011, 6:34 pm

After all the books and three TB seasons, I didn't think Eric could be any more yummy, but Alex has taken Amnesia Eric to another level of irresistable for me. If I were Sookie, I would be asking AE to be mine. Hopefully she won't be resisting him much longer. How could she?
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 4th 2011, 12:33 am

She'd be lying to herself and everyone else. You could see the hesitation in her eyes with him cocky and sexy let alone vulnerable and sexier! Yes, Alex has made AE so flipping attractive, I was not loving the book AE, but the TB one? HMM YES
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy July 5th 2011, 5:18 pm

Eric drunk on Fae blood.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 7th 2011, 8:47 pm

Apparently Sookie leads Eric to his hidey-hole. Yay! We get to see us some Viking legs!!!!! Also, this bed looks like it is the one Eric awakens from when Sookie and Grandpa Earl land in the cemetery. I suspect Eric has been sleeping in Sookie's house while she was gone... at least since he bought it.

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 Ep3004
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 7th 2011, 10:39 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 8th 2011, 11:05 am

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 8th 2011, 11:22 am

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 550w_true_blood_s04_e03_6
S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 550w_true_blood_s04_e03_5
S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 550w_true_blood_s04_e03_4
S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 550w_true_blood_s04_e03_3
S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 550w_true_blood_s04_e03_2
S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 2 550w_true_blood_s04_e03_1
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 July 8th 2011, 12:03 pm

Hoyt holding that baby doll is creepy.. affraid
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 8th 2011, 2:03 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 July 8th 2011, 2:19 pm

Oh my goodness! That's a bit extreme isn't it?
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy July 8th 2011, 3:49 pm

Wow! That was way extreme. Is Bill getting a little power happy? Suspect
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 8th 2011, 4:17 pm

Wow. The vamp protested his sentence, saying to Bill, "I'll take this to the Authority!" Bill responded, "I am the authority, you idiot." This could be very interesting. Does Bill simply mean that he is using his authority as King of Louisana, or does he mean he is a member of The Authority? Hmmm.

A final death sentence may seem harsh, but my guess is that because of the current shitestorm resulting from Russell's actions on TV, the Authority/AVL are telling vampires not to kill humans (for a while at least) or don't get caught feeding on unwilling humans. Apparently this vamp is caught on tape either draining or feeding from a human and they want to make an example of him. In another political climate, there would have probably been no action taken against him at all. I think Nan is calling the shots.

Last edited by Fairy on July 8th 2011, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 8th 2011, 4:31 pm

The coven needs to listen to Lala. Eric didn't "try" to kill Marnie. If he wanted her dead, she would be dead.

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 8th 2011, 8:11 pm

Fairy wrote:Wow. The vamp protested his sentence, saying to Bill, "I'll take this to the Authority!" Bill responded, "I am the authority, you idiot." This could be very interesting. Does Bill simply mean that he is using his authority as King of Louisana, or does he mean he is a member of The Authority? Hmmm.

A final death sentence may seem harsh, but my guess is that because of the current shitestorm resulting from Russell's actions on TV, the Authority/AVL are telling vampires not to kill humans (for a while at least) or don't get caught feeding on unwilling humans. Apparently this vamp is caught on tape either draining or feeding from a human and they want to make an example of him. In another political climate, there would have probably been no action taken against him at all. I think Nan is calling the shots.

Yeah, I would agree with that, if they are trying to recover their image from Russell Edgington, whose whole gist was "We will eat you, after we eat your children," extreme measures would be called for....I personally think Jessica might sooner or later be in this sort of trouble...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 8th 2011, 9:47 pm

That could be a really bad situation. King Bill could be forced to pass that kind of sentence on Jessica! Would he be able to administer the true death on his own progeny? Talk about a rock and a hard place. Let's just hope Jessica can control herself.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 9th 2011, 11:20 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 9th 2011, 11:24 pm

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 11th 2011, 1:23 pm

First off, Bill as a member of the Authority just made the Authority a whole lot cooler. However, why did the magister treat him so poorly before (unless Bill is so high up that the magister didn't know).

I mostly came here to discuss if anyone else felt suprised that Bill had sex with Portia (if you've read the books), and if you were suprised, do you think that the reason Bill didn't have her blood is because she is his flesh and blood...and do you think Portia will be pissed when she finds out about being Bills great-great-great-granddaughter? Presumably, Bill knows because in the first season when he met Andy he said "Bellefleur", like it sparked an interest and he's probably looked into it (that his daughter from his living life married a Bellefleur...).
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next