Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin

+6
fangtime
Lina
Fairy
Linzy
Aolani
raki
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 3 Empty Re: S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 11th 2011, 1:50 pm

I would not be in such a hurry to go by the books on this one, though if they do, I will certainly be squawking loudly over it on HBO.com....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin - Page 3 Empty Re: S4- Episode 3 - If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin

Post  lelama July 11th 2011, 3:06 pm

Aslinn Dhan wrote:I would not be in such a hurry to go by the books on this one, though if they do, I will certainly be squawking loudly over it on HBO.com....

Yes, but they at least left it open for possibility from the first season when Bill meets Andy. Otherwise he wouldn't have cared that he was a Bellefleur. A lot of people in Bon Temps have old names, and he doesn't jump to respond about them.
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 11th 2011, 3:08 pm

Well, I just wouldn't get too excited about it until the time comes.....I don't think they will do that whole bit....They certainly don't want a bunch of screaming fan girls on them....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 14th 2011, 9:59 am

On this topic, one of the spoilers suggests that the Bellefleurs find out about their connection to Bill. What could that mean if there is no familial kinship? If AB pursues that storyline, it will be most interesting to see how Bill and Portia react to that realization. It certainly would be an unusual circumstance, but could we actually call it incest? I don't think so (and don't ask me to defend that position because I can't really explain why I feel that way). We will leave the incest to the folks in Hot Shot. Anyway, the Comptons and Bellefleurs are very old, established Bon Temps families, presumably, and in the Old South and maybe in certain parts of the modern South, it was not unusual for cousins to marry. So, Bill and Portia may simply not see it as a big deal. However, even in the books their relationship was short-lived, so either way I don't think this is anything more than short fling. I believe we will see Bill being very protective of his broken heart and will be very hesitant to become emotionally involved with anyone. He is totally focused on his royal responsibilities at this point and prefers an occasional shagging with no strings attached. That's how I see it so far.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 14th 2011, 10:04 am

Thank you Fairy for pointing that out
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3