Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S4 Epi 2 You Smell Like Dinner

3 posters

Go down

S4 Epi 2 You Smell Like Dinner Empty S4 Epi 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  Aslinn Dhan February 7th 2011, 8:35 pm

Eric tries to convince Sookie to become his. Sookie visits Bill for help in dealing with Eric, only to find out that Bill has become King of Louisiana. A flashback reveals that Bill first met Nan Flanagan of the AVL in the 1980s, on its orders infiltrated the Queendom of Louisiana and arranged for the execution of the previous monarch, Sophie-Anne Leclerq, by AVL snipers. Back in the present, Bill tells Sookie there is nothing he can do to stop Eric. Tara pays Sookie a visit, but Sookie soon leaves for Fangtasia to seek Pam's advice, angry that Eric has altered her house. Meanwhile, Tara joins Lafayette and Jesus as they attend another witches' meeting, where Marnie announces she plans to resurrect a human. Eric, on Bill's orders, tells Marnie to dissolve her witch coven. As she refuses and Eric attacks her, she is taken over by a strange entity and successfully curses Eric into losing his memory. In Fangtasia, Sookie encounters Jessica feeding on someone who isn't Hoyt. In Hotshot, Felton and Crystal Norris tell Jason of their intentions to turn him into a werepanther, so he can breed for their community. Sam's romantic interest in fellow shapeshifter Luna grows as she reveals she is able to shift into another human. Sam's brother Tommy speaks of mending their bond. On her way home from Fangtasia, Sookie comes across Eric walking down the street with no shirt, no shoes and no memory.

Last edited by Aslinn Dhan on August 16th 2011, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

S4 Epi 2 You Smell Like Dinner Empty Re: S4 Epi 2 You Smell Like Dinner

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 3rd 2011, 8:49 pm

This thread now open...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 3rd 2011, 10:21 pm

Although I watched the sneak preview last week, I was thrilled to watch again.

My dad and I are pretty creeped out by Marnie. She seems totally wicked. I hope Jesus and Lafayette manage to stay out of trouble...as well as the Wiccan waitress who's name escapes me at the moment. The shoppe itself has a triangle mirror for sale, which you only need for dark magic like summoning demons, so I think that Marnie's evil is nothing new and she's probably a manipulator.

Eric is so cute all confused.

Do you think that Katarina has some animosity towards Sookie, or do you think she is just non-chalant (referring to the scene that Sookie walks in on them getting dressed)

My husband and I think that Bill's security should have done a better job at making sure that Katarina was out of Bill's room at the time, but maybe he wanted to make Sookie jealous. I don't know if that worked.

I love how hot they have made Crystal and Felton look from all of the V they've been doing. Felton is actually pretty sexy, which I didn't think last season. Also, it was cool he was wearing an Iron Maiden shirt.

That is all for now.
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 4th 2011, 12:28 am

Where to start....oh I know smacking Suckie for tattle-telling on Eric to Bill :/ Not cool at all. The gorgeous vamp fixes her houses and any areas like the door "out with the old...." loved it! Bill banging the witch was interesting on these old eyes LOL Even my hubby was like "damn he's going to town" LOL

Pam is really turning into an amazing mentor for Jessica, because Bill is not a good maker :/ He's coming across pretty selfish and leaving Jessica to figure out these details alone is again, not cool. Poor stupid Hoyt...did you just call her blood shit/crap? Uh no, such a wrong thing to say on his part. Jessica's fierceness was nice to see tonight, she's still a baby in vampire world and I think Pam is going to train her well. Pam seems smaller this season, doesn't she?

Oh silly Jason, ouch when those were panthers started biting. I grimaced. This is going to get interesting and really make things great around this season.

Eric...my poor darling Eric. My heart broke seeing him disoriented, what's more interesting to me is that Marnie doesn't seem to know when she's in these trances, so will she regret what she did to this sexy, suddenly, confused vamp? How he got bare chested no idea, but I want to thank the writers in advance for this...as it looks like he'll remain this way in the next episode. THANK YOU. lol

Sam seems to be warming up a bit, which is nice to see and wow on Luna about the shifting into mom...sad and creepy stuff.

And what about the baby?! Intense things there...I have a feeling this baby is far from Rene's gene pool and more likely surrounds Terry's. Arlene needs to chillax!

There was so much going on, but I wasn't confused, it was great, even my hubs got involved. I'm sure I'll add stuff as others mention areas I missed, but not by choice. This was a fantastic episode and I have a feeling a great season!

Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 4th 2011, 12:34 am

Well, I watched the epi on Go a week ago, but still there are things I want to ponder.....

I am a bit worried about Luna and what she really is. In light of the bit of mythology Len added to my article last night, I am beginning to wonder if this girl is good for Sam and whether or not she will place him in mortal danger.....

And the fae Sookie caught sight of...is she seeing thin spots in the human world and seeing fae after her or is she having flash backs....And WTF Sookie, you can't get cheesed off barging into Bill's room like that...How would you like it if he did the same to you...And btw...Bill can come in your house any time he likes...it is now a Vampire domicile and the invitation rule does not apply to Vampires and other Vampires cribs....Keep that in mind...

And Holy Jeebus.... and I don't mean Hey Soos....those panthers were great....

Speaking of HeySoos...I don't trust you buddy....

And Lala..do the words bad hair day mean anything to you...

And Eric was adorkable when he came in and asked...You all looking for a dead body...And Lala...Run honey....You are soooo on Eric's shit list....When he remembers, of course...Sigh...
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 4th 2011, 11:11 am

Yeah, Sookie seeing the fae was pretty intense. Though she seems to see right through them--in Fairyland she managed to look through their glamour, almost immediately. The worlds of the Fae and this realm sort of overlap--I think they are still just seeking her out. I really want to see more of them.

I also agree that Arlene's baby is just a baby--but I think her paranoia will cause her to do "bad things", such a recurring theme on the show...
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 4th 2011, 11:13 am

lelama wrote:Yeah, Sookie seeing the fae was pretty intense. Though she seems to see right through them--in Fairyland she managed to look through their glamour, almost immediately. The worlds of the Fae and this realm sort of overlap--I think they are still just seeking her out. I really want to see more of them.

I also agree that Arlene's baby is just a baby--but I think her paranoia will cause her to do "bad things", such a recurring theme on the show...

I totally agree with the thing on Arlene's baby, I think she is just paranoid to an extent that she is making things happen to herself....
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 4th 2011, 11:15 am

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  lelama July 4th 2011, 12:59 pm

Rewatching the episode right now...I loved hearing Stephen Moyer's british accent, AND seeing him as a punk rocker. My husband would like Bill to be like this all of the time (he's sort of a team Eric kind of guy).

Also, did anyone catch whose face Marnie was appropriating/shifting into/out of while she was reciting the incantation to reset Eric? I caught a picture of it on my phone when I watched the incantation in slo-mo. I will post it to the spoilers. I am also trying to get the latin from what she says...
lelama
lelama
Tea-Cup
Tea-Cup

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 15th 2011, 8:59 pm

That was totally like Stephen's real Essex accent....so you can hear that accent he uses in interviews is not his real accent...

But I totally loved finding out how he got to be king and all that, and I thought that was brassy of Sookie to go up there to his bedroom like she had a right....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down