Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Minisode 1

+10
westexan
Only1JenB
Renee
raki
Linzy
GodSpeed
Violet
SweetAndWild
Fairy
Aslinn Dhan
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Minisode 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Minisode 1

Post  westexan March 23rd 2010, 10:50 am

Maybe his hair was wet or just had too much product in it!! I think we really have to see the rest of the scene to really know if he was overpowered or what not. I can't see it happening during a regular altercation, but it's all in the details!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 23rd 2010, 11:01 am

Totally agree with you Westexan, the cutting is strange, so it could have been edited a certain way, and it looks like they have plastered Alex's head with enough gel for a half dozen Vampires with fly away hair.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild March 23rd 2010, 4:43 pm

I was wondering about the shorter darker hair as well.... perhaps its in preparation for when they go to Jackson and he has to be in disguise?
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  raki March 23rd 2010, 6:20 pm

SweetAndWild wrote:I was wondering about the shorter darker hair as well.... perhaps its in preparation for when they go to Jackson and he has to be in disguise?

I was starting to think about that as well, just as long as they keep the wig away!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBell March 25th 2010, 3:37 pm

It was a great little teaser. Just a taste, nothing more.
Here is a couple of scenarios:

1.Maybe the were shot Eric, then Eric tried to fight back, the gun was knocked away and Sookie got the gun.

2.Or Sookie had a gun and accidentally shot Eric who was trying to fight the were.

The question is where did Sookie get a gun???? Also why are they all at Sookies house?? Did the biker break in and Eric felt she was in danger and he flew there??

Questions questions.

BTW, I loved that Sookie is wearing her engagement ring!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 25th 2010, 3:50 pm

This is what I think: You know in the book how they have the were trying to get her at Merlotte's and then Eric comes to see her to tell her about Bill and enlist her help? I think, they combined the two scenes, they had Eric perhaps coming to see her and then the were breaking into her house. That is when they fight. I don't think Eric is shot, I think Eric attacked him and it is the were's blood on his shirt.

The gun? It looks like the gun she got off Ginger when she was at Fangtasia, the one she held on Ginger to get her to show her where Lafayette is.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBell March 25th 2010, 4:02 pm

Oh gosh, I have to go to work.....GRRRR

The problem with that is why would the were want Sookie???? In the books it was because they could use her to get Bill to talk and give up the database. That does not hold here so why go after her??

Also how could she keept the gun from Fangtasia??? Unless Eric gave it to her recetnly for own protection.

Gotto go! I will try to catch up tomorrow!
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 25th 2010, 4:08 pm

If you will remember in book three, they were sent to kidnap Sookie to get Bill to talk....now in the show, it could be that Lorena just wanted Sookie to kill her, perhaps in front of Bill...

The gun? I am sure she could just walk out with it
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan March 25th 2010, 10:22 pm

I just have to say, you guys are the greatest people on the entire earth!! Taking a 14 second clip and making it mean so much more to me than if I watched it 100 times!! I love the speculations, I just wish I could think of all these wonderful ideas!

Last edited by westexan on March 26th 2010, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 26th 2010, 10:11 am

Well, we think you are pretty great too Razz
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBell March 26th 2010, 10:48 am

westexan wrote:I just have to say, you guys are the greatest people on the entire earth!! Taking a 14 second clip and making it mean so much more to me than if I watched it 100 times!! I love the speculations, I just wish I could think of all these wonderful ideas!

HI Westexan!! Haven't talked to you in a looong while.
How is the little one??? I bet getting begger by the day. bounce

Speculating is so much fun. It helps the long hiatus go by just a wee bit quicker.

I used to always wonder Aslinn, what happened to the gun that Bill took off the policeman way back in S1??? Could he have given it to Sookie at some point for protection?? Or could she have gotten it out of his house after his abduction, scared they might come after her?

I don't think Sookie could have walked away with Erics gun from Fangtasia. She was only wearing a t-shirt and very little underneath.....not many places to hide it!! LOL. Also why would she want it?

This clip may be from a few epis into the season. Sookie is wearing her Merlottes uniform, so she is not activley looking for Bill (shame on her). It is still possible that Eric gave it to her when she first contacted him after the abduction.

Just chewing things over here.
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan March 26th 2010, 11:32 am

The gun Bill took off the policeman had a dark metal finish and the gun she has in the video and in her hand in the clip is silver toned...so I don't think so.
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 26th 2010, 5:03 pm

I enjoy all the speculation too, West.

We know Sookie has a shotgun, but we don't know what has transpired up to that scene in the kitchen. Maybe the were had the gun and Eric wrestled it away from him and handed it to Sookie. But I noticed that Sookie appears to know exactly how to handle that gun - police style even, with her left hand cupped under her right trigger hand. Unless there was more than one were and Eric had already taken care of the others, for him to be lying prostrate and bloody on the floor makes me think he was surprised. And, it's difficult to know whether the blood on his shirt is his or someone else's. If you play the scene in slow motion, it almost looks like there is a small wound in his chest, just below the sternum, as if he had been shot or stabbed. Then again, maybe it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.
Viking
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  NevadaTypeA+ March 28th 2010, 3:19 pm

I think it looks like there is a bullet hole in his shirt, and it sort of looks like there is more blood on his shirt when they flash back to him. If he is wounded, it would make more sense as to how the were is able to overpower him. Seems like Eric gets shot a lot in the books, maybe They are playing with that theme a little.
NevadaTypeA+
NevadaTypeA+
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy March 28th 2010, 7:29 pm

NevadaTypeA+ wrote:I think it looks like there is a bullet hole in his shirt, and it sort of looks like there is more blood on his shirt when they flash back to him. If he is wounded, it would make more sense as to how the were is able to overpower him. Seems like Eric gets shot a lot in the books, maybe They are playing with that theme a little.

I noticed the bullet wound, too, Nevada. You can see if if you play the video slo-mo.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy March 28th 2010, 7:32 pm

Maybe Sookie will be his little bulletsucker again. Wink
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueBell March 29th 2010, 5:49 am

Aslinn Dhan wrote:The gun Bill took off the policeman had a dark metal finish and the gun she has in the video and in her hand in the clip is silver toned...so I don't think so.

Yes you are quite right about that Aslinn.
Just shootin at the moon here, looking for possibilities anywhere we can find them.!!!!!
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2