Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

+7
SweetAndWild
Linzy
Fairy
minnie
Aolani
GodSpeed
raki
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st Empty Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

Post  raki May 24th 2010, 9:24 pm

Ok I know we've been posting a bit on the "Happy thread", but I figured it would be nice for this to have its own thread for us to *squee* and post on.

Just a note for those attending:

According to HBO, fans will also be treated to the "ultimate fan experience." The events will include a red carpet with photographers who will snap photos of fans, give aways, and a live Q&A session via satellite with select main cast members and the show's creator Alan Ball. The Q&A will also stream live at HBO.com.

... so be sure to dress up or show your Trubie pride!

Can't wait to see photos and read everyones personal ultimate fan experience! cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st Empty Re: Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

Post  GodSpeed May 25th 2010, 7:40 am

1 more week!
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st Empty Re: Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

Post  Aolani May 25th 2010, 11:16 am

Can't wait!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed May 25th 2010, 12:06 pm

So from the forums Raki, Aolani, Linzy and myself have won so far. Am I missing anyone?
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani May 25th 2010, 12:21 pm

raki wrote:Ok I know we've been posting a bit on the "Happy thread", but I figured it would be nice for this to have its own thread for us to *squee* and post on.

Just a note for those attending:

According to HBO, fans will also be treated to the "ultimate fan experience." The events will include a red carpet with photographers who will snap photos of fans, give aways, and a live Q&A session via satellite with select main cast members and the show's creator Alan Ball. The Q&A will also stream live at HBO.com.

... so be sure to dress up or show your Trubie pride!

Can't wait to see photos and read everyones personal ultimate fan experience! cheers

So I was telling the hubby about this and he wanted to dress up as Bubba, ROFL! I told him it is NOT a costume party and I am so NOT buying him a jumpsuit, hahaha! Still, it ought to be alot of fun!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 25th 2010, 6:37 pm

Bubba would be awesome! cheers lol
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie May 25th 2010, 7:59 pm

I just won two passes! I was a little shocked because I didn't think I would win,but I did! cheers
minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 25th 2010, 8:10 pm

Congrats Minnie cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani May 25th 2010, 8:29 pm

Congrats Minnie!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy May 26th 2010, 9:18 pm

Congrats to all who have won. Unfortunately and surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be anything offered near Atlanta. The closest would be Birmingham, AL or Greenville, SC. 😢
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 26th 2010, 10:11 pm

For those who don't want to wait for their city to pop up or don't have a facebook account, you can register at this link. My friend didn't have a facebook account and she got passes at this site. Good luck!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 26th 2010, 10:28 pm

But if you win them from facebook your tickets/ spot is locked in for sure. The site your friend registered at only gives you general admission, so if your not early enough or in certain cities ( I imagine larger cities in more populated areas) you may not get in No

The only way to be 100% sure you will have a spot is by playing and winning the facebook game or being one of the first 10 to buy S2 at the listed Best Buys.

I just wanted to add this, its been a hot topic on the facebook page with fans.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 26th 2010, 10:46 pm

I told her the same thing too about all that talk on facebook. But I told her it was worth a shot.
I was planning on getting there early anyway, I don't want to end up in the front row.
I am so excited Raki, only 6 more days! Cheer Leader
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 26th 2010, 10:57 pm

I can't wait either, we will be there plenty early too. I want to get the best seat I can cheers

I hope you friend gets in, I guess it just depends on the demand for your city... for some reason I dont see it being an issue in MPLS, haven't really seen anyone even post about it on facebook lol.
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy May 30th 2010, 7:41 pm

Only 2 days left!!! bounce bounce bounce
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki May 30th 2010, 7:49 pm

I can't wait cheers Viking

If there is a large poster of something of Eric I'm going to do my best to bring it home with me. LOL
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 1st 2010, 9:44 am

Jump TODAY IS THE DAY Jump
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  minnie June 1st 2010, 12:10 pm

I'm so excited! cheers
minnie
minnie
Fledgling
Fledgling

http://theredpeony.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 1st 2010, 1:23 pm

Me too!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild June 1st 2010, 3:09 pm

For those who didnt win, (like me) it is being broadcasted on the True Blood facebook page tonight at 10pm PST which I believe is 1 am EST.
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 1st 2010, 4:38 pm

Woo Hoo I just got an email saying they moved our showing to a bigger theater and I am allowed to bring two extra people. Freakin' sweet! I can't wait. Jump
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy June 1st 2010, 6:00 pm

Watch the live Q & A here tonight.

You must RSVP to watch.
Tonight’s live Q&A features Alan Ball and the following True Blood cast members…..Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Rutina Wesley, Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd, Sam Trammell, Nelsan Ellis, Deborah Ann Woll and Ryan Kwanten!
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 1st 2010, 10:49 pm

Completely awesome guys!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild June 2nd 2010, 8:37 am

Here are some videos!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 June 2nd 2010, 9:25 am

Thanks for posting those Sweet!! cheers I can't wait for the 13th!!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next