Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

+7
SweetAndWild
Linzy
Fairy
minnie
Aolani
GodSpeed
raki
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

Post  raki June 2nd 2010, 9:44 am

Had a blast last night. Will post more (including a few pictures) when I get home from work. They gave us a nice little Trubie swag bag as well.

I must say Alex looked amazing in the Q&A! those long legs all streched out Love Eyes yummmy

Here is a the Q&A on youtube if anyone wants to watch again.

Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Source:
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st - Page 2 Empty Re: Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience June 1st

Post  Linzy June 2nd 2010, 4:02 pm

We had a really good time last night.
I went with my mom and we waited in line for about an hour and a half. We met some really fun people in line. We speculated and I told them about our lovely forum here. Most of the people I talked to have not read the books. Only a few people dressed up as characters from the show, honestly it was just too hot not to dress comfortably.

When we were finally allowed to go in there was a red carpet and we got our pictures taken in front of a TB logo backdrop which we can retrieve online later. I will post it when I get it. We were also given complimentary drinks and snacks. Then we watched the final episode of S2,the extended trailer for S3 and then the Q & A. On the way out we all received a small poster and an awesome swag bag of, TB drinks, vol. 2 soundtrack, postcards of all the posters they have been putting out, the first 3 books. I will post pictures later.

All in all we had an awesome time!
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 2nd 2010, 5:13 pm

Sounds like our event too. It was a great time and I am really glad we got to do this!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Viking Viking Viking
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 2nd 2010, 6:44 pm

Here is some of my loot as well Wink

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 2nd 2010, 7:02 pm

Sounds like you guys had a great time! And you received some great goodies, too! Hope to see some of the pics soon.

Thanks for posting the videos. They were great!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 2nd 2010, 9:08 pm

I'm officially jealous. You guys got a lot of goodies!

I followed the Q&A on Twitter, sounded like a lot of fun. I'm so glad they did something like this for the whole country and not just in Los Angeles. They should know by now that they have a very large fanbase. I bet they were proud :)
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 6th 2010, 3:08 pm

Alex: I was born naked
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan June 6th 2010, 3:15 pm

I finally got to watch the all the clips and I just have to say, these people are so warm and so generous, talking about something they obviously love doing and I am just absolutely bowled over by all of them. I missed Nelsan and Kristen, but in all it was incredible and I really enjoyed watching and listening to them.

Thanks to all who participated and shared their pictures and their experiences with those of us who were not so lucky.,...you guys are just great
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet June 10th 2010, 9:56 pm

"I'm a fangbanger, and you've been buzzed."

Has anyone seen the new Buzz video of the Trubie Ultimate Fan Experience?

Fans shared their thoughts on the show and what is to come in season 3. They also showed a little bit of the cast Q&A.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan June 10th 2010, 10:16 pm

I didn't see that, but between shows I say an interview with Lafayette and his love interest, both out of character talking about their characters. Well, Nelsan was dressed like Lafayette. Then ending did have that chic with the Fangtasia shirt on and she did say that.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed June 10th 2010, 11:10 pm

Finally getting our pics on here. Got a little bit of swag, not as much as some.

Me and Jen

True Blood waiting.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aolani June 11th 2010, 2:30 am

Looks like lotsa TB drinks tho! You should be set for the season! Great pics too!
Aolani
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2