Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On

+12
FaerieMusk
Damien
TiffTiff
Fairy
raki
Linzy
westexan
Lina
Aslinn Dhan
Butter2
Violet
GodSpeed
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 13th 2010, 5:35 pm

Yeah the fairies jumped the shark...but they should have taken a bullet train..right the eff out of Bon Temps
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On

Post  Fairy September 13th 2010, 5:55 pm

P.S. After all is said and done, I am still a Truebie.
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  SweetAndWild September 13th 2010, 6:30 pm

I agree with most of what all of you said. For the most part I loved the episode though I didn't think it really had that epic finale quality.... I thought the cliff hanger was pretty weak and as much as I would have hated it I think leaving Eric in the cement would have been a better cliffhanger...though I did enjoy his return.

I was not expecting the Rattray's edge to the whole Bill mess, it crossed my mind in season 2 when Eric mentioned it but I thought Bill wouldnt have actually done that. I was wrong. I do think it justifies Sookie's reaction far more than the books.

I really loved all the banter of season 3, especially between Eric, Pam, Russel, and Sookie. I'm glad we found out what Jesus is and it works to set up for season 3.

I didnt really like any of the Hotshot stuff.... but I also dont think that Calvin is dead. He is a shifter so he can heal.... I think he'll be returning... it's way to soon to be rid of him.

All in all I loved the episode and LOVED the season, cant wait for Season 4!!!
SweetAndWild
SweetAndWild
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  FaerieMusk September 13th 2010, 6:37 pm

When you look at the overall picture, the Rattrays beating the shiz out of Sook was unnecessary. Sookie was INSTANTLY enamored and had an unabashed affection towards vampy Bill. She made it so easy! She wasn't afraid...she was pursuing him as soon as he walked into Merlottes! I can't imagine Bill would disregard this and still put her in such a brutal situation. They ended up screwing and bloodsharing and falling in love for so many other different reasons and as a result of other events. I think he could have opened a stubborn jar of pickles for her and she would have been all over him! It didn't take much! THAT is why I don't like that little twist. It just makes Bill look bad and really...isn't lying about the initial mission enough? I'm not even a Bill girl and I don't like it!!!
FaerieMusk
FaerieMusk
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister September 13th 2010, 8:16 pm

Oh dear, what to say that hasn't aready been said.

As with most of you, I very much liked the Vampire action this season, it was far superior to last season. And even in their underdeveloped state, the side stories were superior.

I agree with many of you, the addition of the Rattrays to the list of crimes and misdemeanours was a bit cruel, a little more ruthless than it need be, but, to Bill's credit, he did not know Sookie, nor did her care about her except as a target and prize for the Queen. His only true crime after that was concealing it from Sookie. And of course, Sookie being Sookie, she should have been able to contextualise it later, but right now she is reactin to it as she has reacted to everything in hers and Bill's life and that is hysterically.

Eric...I am a bit confused about him...I understand why he did what he did, but why did he go against Godric...I thought he loved his maker...this is very confusing.

I could have used more Jessica and Hoyt and more Jesus and Lafayette and less Evil Sam and Stupid Jason...I know stupid can't be cured in a few days after a lifetime of dumb fuck....but really, it's time for Jason to use that head of his...besides being a life support for his wank.

Tara...do we know if Rutina may be leaving our show for good? I hope not because though she was beleagured in this season by troubles aplenty, I rather liked her.

And Sookie deep sixing Talbot in the rubbish disposal...I didn't know she had it in her.

And is Tommy dead? No, I don't think so...

And I am rooting for Bill to kill QSA...she is a tiresome cow.....
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 13th 2010, 11:49 pm

Message to Sookie Stackhouse- It wasn't that first encounter/blood exchange that made you (and Bill) fall in love. It was the countless moments/reasons aftwards that did it for the both of you. Don't hate!

Okay, I'm done I promise! Very Happy

Last edited by Violet on September 13th 2010, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyre September 14th 2010, 4:04 pm

Anyone notice the fairy wings when they left?

Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On - Page 2 500x_f11
Fyre
Fyre
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Butter2 September 14th 2010, 4:57 pm

No i didn't. how cool is that!
Butter2
Vampire
Vampire

http://www.myspace.com/xobutterfliesox

Back to top Go down

Post  raki September 14th 2010, 6:21 pm

Very cool Fyre, thanks for posting that screencap!
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister September 14th 2010, 6:33 pm

Violet wrote:Message to Sookie Stackhouse- It wasn't that first encounter/blood exchange that made you (and Bill) fall in love. It was the countless moments/reasons aftwards that did it for the both of you. Don't hate!

Okay, I'm done I promise! Very Happy

I agree absolutely, you have to put every situation in context...for every character. There were a lot of things Sookie did not appreciate from all the men in her life.

Still, I have to wonder why this girl is so daft. I would not want to date her. One mistake and you would be out on your arse....

Look out Eric and Alcide...you could be her next victim...
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy September 14th 2010, 9:59 pm

When you all are mentioning Sookie as overreacting what reaction are you talking about?
Her reaction to the truth about Bill and rescinding his invitation or her running into the cemetery and disappearing with Claudine?
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan September 14th 2010, 10:19 pm

When is she not over reacting?
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy September 14th 2010, 10:49 pm

Touché .
But if you were referring to her running into the cemetery I agree that was a bit lame.

However, if you were referring to her reaction to the truth about Bill and rescinding his invitation, in my opinion she was more lady-like than I would have been. I think she had every right to rescind his invitation as well as the other vamps' too. At that moment and probably for a time after she will probably hate all vamps and everything associated with them.
I know I forget how young and immature Sookie still is. Bill was her first experience with "real" love. And her reactions thus seem a bit juvenile, but given her limited experience I think her reaction was more than justifiable.
But I think as time goes by her feelings will soften towards the vamps, being that is she deep in their world and she seems to be more comfortable around supernaturals than humans.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrister September 15th 2010, 8:39 pm

I simply think Sookie is lazy. She never looks into the deeper things that are going on. Sookie continually reacts to situation without a moment's thought. Not just about rescinding Bill's invite, but even her reaction to Bill when she woke up from being healed by him after Russell and Eric drained her nearly. If she could not see the near pleading look on Bill's face for her to see past the situation, then she is not as sharp as she should be. She has been involved with the Vampire world for quite a while now, she should be a little more savvy than she is. That is something that irritates me on the series and in the books.

And believe me, if she reacts this way to Bill, she will react the same to Eric. She will be the strange schizophrenic woman she has been to Bill...
Barrister
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  Violet September 15th 2010, 9:57 pm

It's more based on Sookie jumping to conclusions. She said that he tricked her into drinking his blood so she could fall in love with him. That's what my message was leaning towards to. I understand her anger, I do, but I can't believe after all they have done for each other she automatically assumes it was all false.

She doesn't have to like him right now. I know a reunion is unlikely as well, but I have said countless times I don't want her to hate him. Let's see if she ever gives him a chance to explain himself. And if she continues to blow up in his face (which I imagine will happen) I can't wait to hear these sweet words coming out of Bill's mouth, "Sookie just shut the fu*k up and let me explain." Eric had it right when he shut her up.
Violet
Violet
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee September 16th 2010, 11:15 am

For your perusal, Renee’s thoughts on the finale……….

Godric: Glad to see you again, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy the Ghandi of vampires. Who knew?

Russell: Even as a major crispy critter you’re still the king of one liners.

Pam: You’re the queen of snark we can’t help but love your cold heart.

Talbot Goop: Sorry baby, it was a no win situation with a demented Sookie and a garberator.

Jason: You’re in it now. The blond leading the well, whatever the hell they are. Keep your mouth shut boy, you don’t want to swallow what you’re up to your neck in now.

Crystal: I know you work with what you got but damn!

Sam: I know they say never get between a man and his woman but I guess in your case it’s don’t come between the shifter and his money. Might I suggest obedience school? You’ve got issues boy.

Tommy: Running with your tail between your legs is never attractive. Let’s hope Sam hasn’t shot it off or anything else you might want to keep since you’re not a vampire and it won’t grow back.

Maxine: That is so not the way to run an intervention, did you pay him in malibou rum?

Biscuit Troll: Build a bridge sweetie.

Lettie Mae: Minister’s wife? Um I’m thinking the congregation isn’t going to take kindly to an adulteress as their moral compass. Not my opinion personally but that’s life honeybunch.

Arlene: I’m so not liking your bigoted self these days, nuff said.

Terry: Sweetie it’s time to wake up and smell the armadillo crap under the bed and the bigot wannabe aborting biznitch in your bed.

Alcide: Good to see you again but please baby don’t develop a taste for fairies. They’ll give you indigestion regardless of what vampires say. Trust me.

Lafayette: Love bunny, you’re gone and done it now. Lord help us all but you’re seeing the truth beyond people’s facades, that’s gotta suck. Just ask Suck err Sookie.

Jesus: Well, at least you’re out of the broom closet. Keep your ass away from the dark arts and keep our LaLa safe.

Tara: Well, that’s an interesting choice you’ve made there girlfriend, you’re not a bad emo hairstylist but I’d really make a trip to the salon to get some shape to it on your trip to get me the eff outta here ville.

Andy: You’re losing it man, that shit will eff you up. A friendly reminder, you forgot the DEA’s smokes. Not cool.

Hoyt: Good for you. You gave your momma a major smack down and have proved you’re the sweetest thing going.

Jessica: Be happy as you can sweetie, I’m expecting some trouble down the road so be careful.

Eric: Moonlight becomes you, apparently cement does as well. Thank goodness you’ve got at least one fang to give Nan Flannigan so yours should be safe for the time being. Good job on spilling the beans.

Bill: Darling, you know I love you more than my shoes and that’s saying something, but I think this is one hole you’re going to have to work damn hard to dig yourself out of. I understand the motivation and the Rattrays were a stroke of brilliance towards meeting your goal but like so many things it’s come back and bitten you in the ass. Falling for Sookie was one shark sized chunk out of that cute tushie of yours so lets just hope she finally realizes the choices you made were driven by others with more power and control over your actions.

Sookie: Well dear you’ve been a hero, a smartass, a defiler of the really undead, and have dealt with a major influx of TMI. Thank you Eric. All I can say is………. Go to the light Sookie, go to the light. I also want to thank you for the biggest WTF moment I’ve had since Maryann’s Egg.

Queen Sophie Ann: Die the true death already!!

One final thought for the season: Lafayette do you really want to be named after a yellow teletubbie? Just wondering.

All in all I enjoyed this season, I could have done with less of some storylines as and more of others but at least we weren’t inundated with mindless orgies so that’s a bonus.

Here’s to next season. Let the countdown and suffering begin.

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki September 19th 2010, 11:55 pm

Episode 3.12 - Evil is Going On - Page 2 Tumblr_l8o3j9lRmJ1qaextmo1_500

“You make me bleed, my child.”
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2