Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues

+9
Violet
westexan
Butter2
Lina
Fairy
Renee
Aslinn Dhan
raki
GodSpeed
13 posters

Go down

Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues Empty Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues

Post  GodSpeed May 12th 2010, 5:05 pm

Thread will open 1 hour before episode airs.

Russell takes Sookie and Bill to his mansion, where Bill kills one of the bodyguards and attempts to kill Russell. Russell orders Lorena to take Bill to the slaves' quarters and kill him. Eric refuses to help Bill when asked by Sookie, and denies that she means anything to him. Russell tries to learn what Sookie really is. Jason discovers that Crystal has a fiancé. Sam suspects that his parents are using Tommy for dog-fighting matches. Lafayette and Jesús fall out over Lafayette's drug dealing. Eric accompanies Russell to Sophie-Anne's mansion, where Russell blackmails her into accepting his marriage proposal. Eric renounces his loyalty to the Queen and pledges his loyalty to the King of Mississippi. Tara escapes from Franklin's clutches by beating his head to a pulp and tries to rescue Sookie and escape. Sookie tries to save Bill, who has been severely tortured by Lorena, and had his blood drained by Cooter and Debbie. Lorena thwarts Sookie's plan and attempts to kill her.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues Empty Re: Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues

Post  GodSpeed July 25th 2010, 7:28 pm

1 hour 32 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues Empty Re: Episode 3.06 – I Got A Right To Sing The Blues

Post  raki July 25th 2010, 7:37 pm

HBO's True Blood facebookpage status:
Tonight's episode just might be one of the bloodiest yet. Think you can take it?

I hope I can take it...can't wait Viking lol
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan July 25th 2010, 7:48 pm

I am so ready for this epi
Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Renee July 25th 2010, 7:52 pm

I hate waiting!!!

Renee
Renee
Renee
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy July 25th 2010, 8:25 pm

I want to see our vamps kick some serious butt. Go Eric and Bill!!!!!!!
Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 25th 2010, 8:34 pm

This show needs to be two hours long! I'm biting at the bit here!
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  GodSpeed July 25th 2010, 10:49 pm

Great episode tonight! Will be re-watching a lot tonight! Thoughts to come.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

Back to top Go down

Post  Lina July 26th 2010, 6:18 am

I have loads of them; thoughts that is. OMG Tara kicking ass and smashing heads. As much as I loved the insanity that was Franklin, I guess it was a matter of time before he became annoying. The pastel Jammie's were not working either.

Jessica is really coming into her own and I was rooting her on. Let's hope the clip featuring her with the bad guy next week ends well! Come on Bill man up!

Speaking of our poor drained vampire; could Debbie and Coot get any more Tango Whiskey? Lorena truly needs an ass kicking and omg Sookie! Expected what happened, but still so much better to see on TV. In the clip next week, I stand by my assumption that Bill standing under the glow means his near drain of our telepath fae assists him in some awesome mixed, immunity power.

Eric is playing this one very close to his chest. Sorry Suckie but Pam > Suckie. Eric isn't going to risk his child for you, although I know he still has one eye open on her to protect her. Ha! Seems like next weeks clip is going to get entrancing between him and the King. Anyone else catch that lapel caress from the Viking? I nearly spit out my salad! Eric will get his cake too!

Jesus...you flirty tramp. I think he knows exactly what he's doing, now that the good ladies here said not to trust him. I can see it! He's playing the shocked and awe impression, but at the end, he knows what LaFayette does. I still have some inclination that Jesus may be Pussy Lover or I pulled that from left field. I guess we'll see.

Jason...LOL...he's getting way too big for his little man pants. Crystal did piss me off, shunning our boy like that, though. Squared faced little lying tramp lol

Aslinn called Tommy being involved in dog fighting, but I was surprised to hear his momma had been in the ring as well. Man Joe Lee is a POS! You'd think with extra dough he'll invest in a clean pair of tighty whiteys.

Talbot screaming when Bill killed that guard had me in stitches! The King stating a husband's work is never done and buckling his belt was classic. Just overall, a simply awesome episode and I'm going crazy for next week!
Lina
Lina
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  raki July 26th 2010, 10:20 am

Here is the promo that aired after last nights episode.
Wink