Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground

+6
Aslinn Dhan
Linzy
westexan
Imagine
raki
GodSpeed
10 posters

Go down

Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground Empty Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground

Post  GodSpeed May 12th 2010, 5:05 pm

Under 2 hours! Jump

With Bill's help, Sookie stakes Lorena. Alcide and Tara attempt to help Sookie get Bill to safety. Debbie tries to thwart their plans but Tara concocts a plan in Sookie's head to get the upper hand. Alcide kills Cooter, causing Debbie to vow vengeance on Alcide. Sookie lets Bill feed on her blood to help revive him, but he ends up attacking her, putting her in a coma. While in her coma, Sookie visits a magical place and meets Claudine. Learning that Sookie does not have a blood type, Bill uses his blood to save her. Sam rescues Tommy from the dog fighting ring and convinces him to leave his parents. Jason attempts to learn more about Crystal from her jailed cousin. Summer declares her feelings for Hoyt. Eric forces Sookie's cousin, Hadley, into revealing Sookie's secret. Eric, Russell and Sophie-Anne go to Fangtasia to rescue Pam. Russell forces the Magister to marry him and Sophie-Anne, killing him immediately afterward.
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground Empty Re: Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground

Post  GodSpeed August 1st 2010, 7:14 pm

We're almost there!
GodSpeed
GodSpeed
Magister
Magister

https://truebloodcouncil.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 1st 2010, 7:30 pm

This made me laugh...a bit disturbing lots of blood so beWere

Spoiler:

and lets not forget the Magister...

Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground Tumblr_l6ibsxkQAY1qcs3sko1_250

cheers
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Imagine August 2nd 2010, 4:06 am

oh i loved this episode, felt like filler but i cant wait now.

Glad to see claudine Very Happy
Imagine
Imagine
Fledgling
Fledgling

Back to top Go down

Post  westexan August 2nd 2010, 8:15 am

Not my favorite, maybe it's because they didn't have as many one-liners!! Well, Jason had a few, but I agree, filler episode. Interesting tid about her blood, wonder how that will play out. Thought that Claudine's home was too "fluffy!"! I didn't want to say fairy, but surely that is where they are going.
westexan
westexan
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Linzy August 2nd 2010, 10:46 am

It wasn't my favorite episode either.
I thought that weres would have excellent hearing, I am surprised that Alcide couldn't hear Sookie's muffled screams. Shrug

I don't know how I feel about how they showed Claudine and that whole fae world. It seemed a little awkward to me. When I saw it I had a flashback to Maryann and the orgy scenes.

Denis O'Hare was awesome as Russell. I was disappointed we didn't see Franklin again, I am wondering if he is really dead.

I really liked how Sam saved Tommy, I hope he can keep him away from those crazy Mickens.
Linzy
Linzy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 2nd 2010, 11:02 am

I agree with this being a bit of a filler episode, but overall I'm far from disappointed. The one thing thats still buggin me is Claudine and the fae scene. I'm just not feeling it at all so far, and for me its been the biggest let down of the season.

raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  Aslinn Dhan August 2nd 2010, 11:12 am

I think of this as the transition epi...the action now changes.

So...now to break it down.

Sam and Tommy- So glad to see Sam save Tommy. It was a real relief and it gave Tommy a chance to see that Sam is sincere...he went to a dog fighting camp to save him....We shall see what we shall see.

Jason- Meh...except for seeing him by Sookie's bedside, I could have done without the whole Hoyt and the biscuit lady scene....

Tara and Alcide- Well, I was glad to see them come in at the last minute and save the day and the end of Cooter. I would have shot Debbies bony narrow ass while I was at it....Men.....

Tara and Sookie- Boy she is really getting into that "Think to Sookie" thing...But I think when she saw Lorena's gooey remains all over the floor and all over Bill, she has to be wondering "Did I kill Franklin?"

Sookie- Sookie was great and I stealed myself for how the scene with Bill when he feed off her would play out. Of course, tossing Bill into the daytime (Another clue Tara, you should watch your back at night....) was reactionary...She should have let Bill heal her when he realized what he had done.

Eric and Hadley and Sophie Anne- Taking advantage of the fact that Russell would be in his daytime sleep, he went to get a little information about our Sook...or did he? Think he was bluffing?

Eric and Pam- That was cool seeing Eric lean over Pam and ask her if she was alright and petting her reassuringly...hopefully we will hear more about that.

Sookie and Claudine- Never in my life of watching this show have I wanted to shake the hell out of Sookie. I would have had Claudine by the shoulders shaking her to find out what the hell I am...instead of dancing around like she didn't have a single brain cell...wasted opportunity methinks. Still, it was good to meet her.

Bill and Sookie- Sigh....they are traveling a rough road. I don't think Sookie was screaming at Bill, but screaming her way out of the NDE she had. But I am sure she is shaken by the experience and this breaks Bill's heart. He felt guilty for feeding off her, and he never wanted to do her harm.

Eric and Pam and the Magister and Sophie Anne- I am glad Pam got out of her predicament and I laughed when she clapped and congratulated Russell and Sophie Anne, but I would have loved to hear more about the Authority...Hopefully we will learn a bit more.

And I loved the memorial Vidi of Bill and Lorena...

Waiting for next Sunday

Aslinn Dhan
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki August 2nd 2010, 11:25 am