Please Login or Register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login or Register!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken

+15
Sian
westexan
FaerieMusk
Aslinn Dhan
SugarMags
SweetAndWild
Imagine
Fyre
Only1JenB
Lina
Damien
Linzy
Butter2
raki
GodSpeed
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken

Post  raki June 22nd 2010, 11:13 am

Maybe Eric was just referring to the fact that over the course of his vampire existance he had gone longer then 70 years without seeing Godric?
raki
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken

Post  BlueBell June 22nd 2010, 11:41 am

It is very possible Raki, but from the way he said it, it still seemed as if he had not seen his maker for longer than 70 years. And the recent 70 years being the topic of discussion.

Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken - Page 2 Miracle1
BlueBell
BlueBell
Fangbanger
Fangbanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Fairy June 22nd 2010, 3:13 pm

Aslinn, I totally agree with you.

I loved this episode. I love seeing a vulnerable side to Eric, and it looks like we are about to see his feelings for Sookie deepen.

Yay Bill for lighting up Lorena's butt! But I fear she will heal and rear her fangs once again. I absolutely loved the exchange between Bill and Cooter. Finally, Bill laughs! "Cooter? Seriously?"
That scene was priceless.

Franklin Mott... hm... can't find anything sexy about him. Tara, get yourself together and straighten up!

Lafayette was hysterical, as usual.

Poor Jessica. It looks like she still loves Hoyt, but she seems to understand that maybe it is best to cool it until she has mastered more vampire skills... for his sake if for no other reason.

I love the interaction between Jason and Andy. Another odd couple there.

As for the meth lab in Hot Shot, I'll bet Calvin Norris is not aware of it. CH has presented him as a law abiding, moral, and responsible man. Hopefully, AB won't turn him into something more sinister. Bon Temps already has enough evil to deal with.

Can't wait to see Epi 3 and Eric with the were.

Fairy
Fairy
Maker
Maker

Back to top Go down

Post  raki June 23rd 2010, 10:39 am

Couldn't help myself Razz